Information Collection and Use:
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services, and usage details.
We may use your personal information to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Services;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide customer service;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by chat-gpt.co.in and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content, or features that match user profiles or interests.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Non-personal information, such as usage data, may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We take commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and administrative steps to maintain the security of the information collected through our Services. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.